Tuesday 20 November 2012

I hate you BF

So, what do you do when you start disliking your best-friend.

 I know this is one of the most boring topics in this world. But  I am facing this when I least expected it!! I am grown up, I have a job, I live alone.... This is the time to enjoy with friends, to have them over without worrying about your mom or boyfriend(in case you are living-in). Now is the time to explore all those plans that you somehow stashed out of sight because of exams or blind dates! And here am I, suddenly starting to feel averted by the thought of going to a movie with my bestie! c'mon! what's wrong with me! 
Let me introduce her. She is gonna be with us every now and then, surpassing the boundaries of time and place...
Jiya is the most outraging personality you will ever come across. Simplicity, be it of any kind, shuns her like plague. She is a manually twisted and depressed soul, too loud for the average human, almost too schizophrenic to cure medically, mysterious like some lost civilization and yet has the precision of a computer and 100% dedication  when it comes to anything she likes: sex, food, numbers, her grand ma/family/me and any one man at any given point of time. I hope I need not explain more to establish how irresistibly attractive she is and I have no shame in saying, I was completely smitten by her-- first time we met in grad school. Time passed, and we stuck like iron-magnet(can't say which is which coz she too, is in love with me). We went through all possible life events, never caring or pausing for past, present or future and found that  everything fits perfectly to reveal the ugly zigsaw picture life has provided us with. Here I use ugly because both of us have a different picture of our ideal lives, of which I will talk about later, and apparently the present one doesn't stand a chance in comparision.
But, now, I wish she vanishes. I wish she takes with her, as she vanishes, all the memories-relations-and my guilt. I feel threatened by her jealousy, my jealousy at her ability to envy me, my powerless attempts to control her unattainable dreams...


 I am so sorry Jiya...so so sorry that I can't say this to you in person... this is like that moment you see...that time you were in love with your shrink and he was clueless of your troubles coz you couldn't tell him your feelings for him... I know you will never read this, you are totally clueless when it comes to computers, but I still wish you read this, sometime, coz at the end of the day, you are the only person who will understand this.

No comments:

Post a Comment